Thursday, August 04, 2005

Recap of Events


Hey there. Since I am new to blogging and you may be new to me, I'll fill you in on my credentials! I started working in comicbooks as an intern in 1983. I started working for J. Romita Sr. in 1988. I got a job with Jim Shooter in 1990. Worked freelance for Marvel in the 90's, moved to Los Angeles in 1996 and did some animation. Did a book with Image Comics in 1999. And at the turn of the century, I started doing Advertising work in addition to the groundbreaking Anthology, Comiculture Magazine.

Along the way I picked up some knowledge, some advice and just enough skill to pay the bills. You can see my latest Graphic novel below this post and I'm adding another image. I hope you'll be interested enough to buy the book! Alright! More to come.

No comments: