Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What would you pay...Part 2!

Ok then. I have been losing sleep trying to figure out the best way for me to get to NYC next month. I will elaborate. I am planning a trip to The Big Apple on the same weekend as the New York Marathon! That means no hotel rooms for under 400 dollars a night. I do have friends in the area, but with what I'm planning to do in the city, It would be best to stay in Manhattan. My biggest problem was finding a hotel room, and I finally went to Priceline.com for a solution. I managed to get a place to stay after all the nonsense and worry. There is more to this story, but that will have to wait until next time.

1 comment:

Sara Kocher said...

Glad you found something. If I'd seen your entry earlier, I'd have recommended the place we stayed in NYC this past summer. The Gracie Inn was pretty nice, decently priced for Manhattan, and the location was reasonable. A bit of a walk to the subway, though.

Their web site is www.thegracieinn.com. For rate information (not included on their own site), try www.bedandbreakfast.com.