Monday, July 09, 2007

Online Shopping


I have been buying a lot of stuff online lately. It started with Banana Republic. Once I got used to my slacks arriving 3 days later than promised, it was a cinch. Then it was ITunes. Looking for 'Jeff Becks 'Bolero'? It's only 99 cents! It was easy to buy 'Battle of the Bands' on Amazon. Now I hold in my hands another Amazon purchase. The 36th Chamber of Shaolin!

I must have been a kid when I first saw this flick on a Saturday. Before Cable TV, the local NY station would play Kung-Fu movies all day. When I found out about the restored movie on sale, I had to get it. I won't ruin the ending, but I'll tell you that the good guys win!

2 comments:

Marc Siry said...

Hopefully you had enough pants to cover you for the three days!

I'm with you on the online shoppin thing- I think I can build a whole other house with the amount of Amazon boxes that I discard on recycling day. 1-click purchasing is both awesome and evil!

Don Hudson said...

It is evil.