Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Before, then After! Part 2

This is the cover to XO Manowar. Pencilled by Scot Eaton and Inked by Me. This is an Acclaim book and this cover never saw print! At the time,around 1998, Acclaim was going out of business and the book was cancelled at issue 21. I was working in Los Angeles at Sony Animation at the time, and there was a lot of stuff going on back east that I missed out on. I think Acclaim published Turok, but ended all the other books. If anyone knows more, I hope you can fill me in!

2 comments:

Don Hudson said...

So much work, and never printed. Oh well.

Marc Siry said...

That's some weird perspective (Not your doing, I know). Are the inmates on the second floor half the size as the dudes on the first floor? That's what it looks like given the relative size of the space between the bars.