Sunday, November 11, 2012

I did not make it!

I regret to announce that I did not make my goals for my Kickstarter Campaign. I tried to reach as many people as I could. It's all about a lot of people contributing a little bit. I did not reach enough people. I want to thank everyone who backed my project and the good people who re-tweeted, posted on their Facebook and wrote about it on their Blogs (Cap'n's Comics Shout Out)!

You have not seen the last of Gunpowder Girl and The Outlaw Squaw! I am committed to publishing the graphic novel and I will post any news on my ever-loving' blog.

2 comments:

Kid said...

Sorry, Don - times are tight at the moment. One day perhaps.

Cap'n's Comics said...

I wasn't going to say anything, but now that you mentioned it--sorry, buddy. It really is true, though, about life is what happens while we're busy making other plans. Enjoy the ride, and keep on keepin on. (ah, nuts, I hate it when I sound like a string a cliches...) We dig you, Don, we grok you, we know you, and it WILL happen